Have a background in signal modulation research and development? Interested in being a part of the development of spiral-based modulation? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information. Positions for which we are currently hiring appear below.
Astrapi seeks an experienced engineer with a strong research background in signal modulation Digital Signal Processing (DSP) or related topics in order to make major contributions to a new form of signal modulation based on complex spirals. The position requires strong independent and team research abilities. Flexibility to changing tasks and assignments is key. A positive ‘get the job done’ attitude will be rewarded.
The Research Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Development of simulation tools and prototypes in MATLAB related to spiral-based signal modulation
- Providing signal processing analytical support for research and systems projects
- Supporting demonstration projects
- Contributing to new patent filings
- A strong interest in early-stage innovation with potentially transformational implications
- Strong telecommunications engineering background, related to signal modulation
- Highly proficient programming skills in MATLAB
- Background in non-Linear Time Invariant (LTI) research a strong plus
Citizenship, Education, and Security Clearance
- Legal status to work in U.S. required. Citizenship and security clearance not required for current position.
- MS or higher in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
- Will consider candidates without advanced degrees but showing a strong work R&D-related background.
David M. Shaw